The North West Regional Drug & Alcohol Task Force invite applications to subscribe to the St Patrick’s Day 2017 NWRDATF Small Grants Campaign.
The aim of this, is to provide once off funding for Community and Not-for-profit voluntary groups/agencies who are working to tackle drug and alcohol misuse in counties in the North West region (Sligo, Leitrim, Donegal).
Maximum award per applicant will be €2,000 and must directly relate to one of the Education/Prevention pillars and actions within the National Drugs Strategy 2009 – 2016 (interim), attached for your information.
Please find attached above for your information and dissemination:
• 2017 small grant advertisement;
• 2017 small grant terms and conditions;
• 2017 small grant application form;
• 2017 Small Grants Contract;
• NDS (Interim Strategy) 2009 – 2016 (for your information);
Closing date is Friday the 6th of January 2017.